Still no luck, both items rejected

@WormwoodMusic @Ksarex
Hi guys,
still no luck with both items.
Dramatic piano and strings was rejected with the following message: Thank you very much for your submission. After much consideration it has been decided that this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Dramatic emotional piano had a standard rejection (This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.).

I really don’t know what’s wrong with this track, actually I like it. I was a little concern about the piano quantization as I left some parts out of sync to make it more natural. Is it worth to resubmit?

What am I doing wrong??? Is it a matter of mix, composition, both?
Anyway I resubmitted the first one after I mixed it again and made some changes in the composition to clean it a little.

cheers,
Federico

1 Like

These sound awesome!

Can’t understand what the problem is with these tracks…

Maybe someone could check my track as well.

I’m a producer and working for several labels and wanted to give AJ a try.
Not sure whats wrong with the track.

Hi @Dhalsim1981 !
Good job (in my opinion)! If you are constantly rejected these tracks, perhaps you should write something else, and find uses for these tracks on other audio platforms? I would not dwell only so long on the same track (s).
Good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

I think the first track should develop much quicker, at least that’s what Audiojungle reviewers like. In AJ terms you have a 1 minute long intro which is usually a few seconds long for AJ tracks.

Poor piano sounds. Not realistic enough.

1 Like

IMHO!

I agree. Need to move on. Do something new and look only forward.
Dramatic Emotional Piano 16 Bit - here the mood is better conveyed. More melancholic and sadder. As originally intended. At least I thought so.
But for some reason the strings are not corrected. They hid again. The strings are barely audible, then disappear altogether.
In the other two versions, the music sounds different. A different mood is transmitted, more epic, inspiring … in general, a completely different story. And of course it can sound like that.

I disagree. That sounds at least not bad.

We need to work more and I am sure you will find your sound. Good luck!

I realized that sometimes it’s better to produce a new track than to keep runing in circles trying to fix something you don’t know what it is exactly.
Move on, upload this track in other platforms and produce something new, you will still learn and evolve this way.
AJ reviewers are not gods who know it all, don’t let that drive you crazy :wink:

1 Like

Hey,

I don’t think the piano sounds bad, I think you just need to work more on the mix. The piano feels like it’s on top of the other instruments, the strings are way too far in the back. What I would do is to make the piano a little brighter, add some reverb to it, bring the strings forward so you can feel how the dynamics in the piece grow and become really big when the entire orchestra enters.

1 Like