Someone stole my best seller and upload again to audiojungle.

How would we make them aware of this?
We got into kind of the same trouble, and the guys stealing from us are selling those items with a lower price. I’m wondering if it is possible to make buyers buy the original with a higher price… (sigh)

1 Like

Guys! At the forum you will still not get anywhere - it’s a waste of time and nerves. Someone wrote above @BluePaw , the buyer must return the track (Pirate) and buy the original at by the authors this is complete nonsense. Neither the buyer will not return track pirates and buy the original, only because there is a copy and so on. In this case, @KingDog absolutely right! Money return can only be through the courts. Even if you showed the finger at someone, it is still necessary to prove to repair the damage to the pirates track on the original track. Support service is very fast, and you just have to write, as here forum - is just empty talk. I think that reviewer may not know, there is a track on the original site, or not, so the blame here can only be a pirate. As you can imagine yourself then check the tracks? Checks reviewer with him 20 policemen with Alsatians searched more than 1-million tracks on the site if there is similar to your track? In this case, one track will be checked a year or 2 years !! Write to support, there is an answer! And the fact that the writing on the forum that someone stole something, it’s pointless! Forum moderators can read and we are with You, and not the bailiffs!

I like your style :slight_smile:

And still do not forget that it is read by buyers! These topics you just scare away customers.

With all due respect, I didn’t write that the buyer “must return the track”. I guess you completely missunderstood my post (and the slight irony).
Apart from this, the freedom of expression still prevails. At least in this forum.
And concerning “These topics you just scare away customers”: I don’t think so. If I buy a car with a problem I prefer the manufacturer to be honest - before I find the defect myself.
And one more thing: It is up to the manufacturer how quick he’s going to react on obvious issues…

Yeah excellent point, I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

As someone said, it is not our job to point a finger at someone. The stealing author is no longer online and that’s good.

@BluePaw with all due respect to you, do not forget that we are in the same machine (on AJ). How do you sell your car if you know that it deffekt? Notify the buyer that he is gone once and for all from your store? Or, say, repair service (individually) that it has corrected the shortcomings?

I agree with you. We are in the same machine. You are right.

I know that time is a valuable asset. Nevertheless, let me tell you a true story.
Years ago I worked in a music shop. One of my coworkers sold a bass on behalf of a customer.
What he and we all did not know: the bass was stolen.
Some days later the police arrested my coworker (who is - by the way - a very good friend).
I can assure you that he never ever had wrong intentions. But he was brought to court.

Why do I tell you this? I do not know if I should call Envato a “good friend”. But I can say it is
important to me and I don’t want this platform suffer the same fate as my friend.

That’s all I have to say.

@BluePaw Support service (AJ) in such serious matters working quickly, I checked (well, at least to me answered very quickly), 1 hour up to 2 days. Therefore, I trust the for support Envato. And such a complex issue can be solved only there (Fast, individually, no noise, no dust)!

1 Like

ID Verification is MUST!!!

3 Likes

Wow!
:open_mouth:

We need content ID check and “Envato Federal Police” here.

Is quite impossible to recognize the songs at a certain point. Reviewers are also authors and their probably work also for thier own profile, they cannot listen all the music on AudioJungle and remember them.

Great to give advice KingDog but the truth about DMCA is that it only applies to the USA. Let’s not forget Envato is Australian. They still host some of their sites in AU too. So before rushing into a DMCA notice, It might be wise to determine where the server hosting the offensive material actually is.

Horrible. I suppose his account has been terminated?