Should we write anything to the Reviewer

Hi! I wonder if we should write anything to the reviewer when uploading a track?

Hi @leonidadderio

1. When you will Submit for the first time:
    Will be better if you provide a summary of your Item/Track. So that reviewer can know the Item/Track features speciality from your summary and can review accordingly.

2. When will submit for update after getting soft reject:
    You must have to provide details what you have changed for which issue to fix.

3. When will submit for your approved Item/Track update to new version:
    You have to point out what update you have done.

Thanks

1 Like

No, it’s not necessarily, unless you think you have to explain something special about your upload. Except for an item update, there you have to explain the changes you did.

5 Likes

Hi,

You can write here

Screenshot = http://prntscr.com/ll9fv9

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah! Say hello…they are humans :+1:

3 Likes

… with lots of tracks to audition. Imagine if everybody wrote to the CEO of Malboro with a quick thank you for each cigarette smoked!

If AJ queue is as long as they imply, it would be mutually beneficial if people avoided covering letters and stuff (l imagine).

1 Like

I think Philip Morris should personally thank me for every cigarette I’ve purchased from him over the years :grin: he made me very happy until about 3yrs ago when I quit and now he’s not happy and neither am I :persevere:

I don’t think it takes any time to read or post a quick comment and be polite to your fellow Audiojunglers which all reviewers are :wink:

2 Likes

OK l’ll admit the tobacco godfathers are the best people (cough cough … seriously, coughing) and deserve a legit quick thank you per cigarette.

Re: politeness though, l personally would have thought giving them fewer eye movements would help more than superfluous text.

Scary thought that they walk among us btw. I try not to think about that (not submitted anything yet anyway).

1 Like

I’ve heard reviewers multitask…they can listen and read! How awesome is that!!!
When you submit something…give it a try they might be kind enough to leave you a nice comment :smile: Best of luck :smile:

1 Like

OK i will try. I’m trying to build up a artist mystique of an impenetrable mind that people try to penetrate but never can, but that doesn’t rule out apple-for-the-teacher l s’ppose! =) Nice tunes in your inventory btw, l guess you are talking from experience so ok you may have a point there buddy.

2 Likes

Thanks Dude i appreciate that :smile: like i said…i doesn’t hurt…They are humans ha-ha :grin:
Best of luck :wink:

2 Likes

I like to create unique tracks for extra-ordinary commercials which do not sound “typical”. I found that reviewers from time to time do not get the idea of the track. So sometimes I write something like “Hello, this track isn’t typical, the strange sound/mix/arrangement has been made intentionally, because some video creators love the uniqueness of the sound”.

3 Likes

That is what my mother says about me when she talks to friends… :joy:

2 Likes