Should I change my template name after hard reject?

Hello guys, I got a hard rejection so I want to solve issues and improve my product to have another chance. I want to know is it necessary to change my product name and publish it with another name?

It’s not necessary to change the name of the template but if you’d like, you can update the new and inform the reviewer about the name change as well.

Hi @pixitheme,

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with more premium features and functionality.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

More information here:

Thanks

@mgscoder , I think he’s aware of it :slight_smile:

How you knew! :thinking:
I didn’t from their post: :smiley:

How they came to know the issues where it is hard rejected.
By the way I just wanted to inform them (New Author) the rules.

@mgscoder @ki-themes
Thank you for your answers. I know the Envato rules. I want to make many changes and update my product to be a new product. I guess some of the issues. So maybe you can help me to find more issues. This is the demo of my product: https://pixitheme.com/keeva/html/demo/demo1

What’s the rejection message?

@ki-themes
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Keeva - Bootstrap 5 Responsive HTML Admin Dashboard Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Hi guys,
I got the following email for my template. Can you help me to be an author and find my problems? I want to create a new product so I need your help. This is a demo of my template: demo

I got this email:

I suggest you can make more 80% changes with different ui and ux you can follow latest templates quality standards.