My HTML template has just been rejected for my first submission

My HTML template has just been rejected for my first submission. I had made the effort to read and apply several rules here on this forum for several months before submitting it. The model was perfectly perfect in my eyes until the reviewer discourages me.
Please tell me what’s wrong with my model.

http://www.akildy.com/templates/victoire

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Victoire - Corporate Business HTML5 Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

http://www.akildy.com/templates/victoire/

Thank you in advance!

1 Like
  1. Typography
    (Try using a different font pair or adjust font size)
  2. Margins and paddings
    (Add more space)

Also, in my opinion, the combination of red and blue (on hover) colors is not good. Some animations looks ugly (blog post image hover)

Good luck with the next upload

1 Like

Hi,

I have saw your item Main reason of rejection is

• design quality
  • Typographic Hierarchy
  • Visual Hierarchy
  • Spacing & alignment
    Etc. Study and research about themeforest newest approved item quality.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you all, I took note of your different reviews, I go back to the lab.

Good day to you :blush:

Ok, thank you very much

However, I have one last question, in this kind of “Hard Reject” case, do I have to modify this model considerably? If yes, can I converse with the same name or do I have to go back to a new product?

already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload. So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item, You may add more premium features. and go with a new title will be better.

1 Like

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

For More Information
Qualification & Review Process for Envato Market

1 Like

Ok thanks

OK it is understood. thank you :blush: