removedd

Hello everbody.
I have a question about Payoneer address verification. How you did it ? My document is rejected. I got a new bank card from one of the banks in my country. Downloaded my bank statement in PDF version and uploaded it to Payoneer. But it rejected.
This is my statement:

I couldn’t understand why it rejected.

Does your address in Payoneer profile and bank statement match?

yeah , the same address.

Hi @LockThemes!
My name is Melisa and I’m the Director of Community at Payoneer.
When opening a Payoneer account, you might need to provide documents for the account verification. This process happens because as a regulated US company and online service, Payoneer must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, and our banks. In doing so, Payoneer account holders may be required to submit specific documentation that will assist us in ensuring the safety and security of all transactions done via Payoneer.
The most common documents that we may request are a Government-issued photo ID and a Proof of Residence, including a copy of a recent bank statement with your name, bank details, and your address (within the past 3 months).
I’ll be happy to take a look at this for you- I have just sent you a PM.

7 Likes

Hey, I was able to get my address verified by writing to Payoneer live chat, after many failed attempts to get my submitted documents accepted. The support guy told me that my previous documents were rejected cause they didn’t show my bank transactions with money going around. So I asked him if he could wait a few minutes till I’ll get a new bank statement for him. That’s what I did, from my home countries bank with my address, and with data showing bigger amounts of money than 15 dollars moving around :smiley: And it finally got approved after that!

Maybe in your case, you needed to show transactions from a longer period of time, rather than a few days? More like at least a month, and with bigger sums of money? As maybe that also could make it seem more legit… Although I know this sounds ridiculous already, but I just can’t see any other reasons why it would be rejected.

Unless they see this bank as somehow less “trustworthy” than the one I used for my bank statement.

Or maybe I was just very lucky to have wrote them at the right time when the right people were reviewing stuff, instead of some others who just reject everything instantly it seems…

2 Likes

For me, After around 3 months of going multiple times to my bank and getting multiple bank statements they finally approve and here is the things they need in your bank statement and I can’t see in yours

1. Real paper ( bank statement ) from the bank scanned with scanner and not an digital copy from the bank site like.
  2. You need signature and seal from the person in authority in the bank it self.
  3. Your address in bank statement need to be matched with the one in your Payoneer account after of course your bank verifies your address.
    You need to make some effort and to be patient to get verified.
    Good Luck :wink: :+1:
3 Likes

Hmm, that’s weird, I had a digital version without any signatures and they still approved it, lol :smiley:

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Bonny Obote from Uganda

My payoneer account is verified but I cannot see option to apply for global payment service in my account yet that’s the reason to why I signed up for payoneer

Please add global payment service in my account because I want to receive money from UK because I am a freelancer please.

Hi Bonny. Could you please provide me with your Payoneer customer reference number so I can further look into this?

Thanks,

Melisa

1 Like

My name is Bonny Obote
My payoneer customer reference number is 40092603

Hello i am in big trouble my card shipping address is different from my bank statement that’s why i have changed my billing address as my bank statement and i have also submitted my bank e-statement will my address verification be approved?
My id: 43835482

HI @mahera8 I have reached out via DM.

Thanks

I don’t understand what’s the problem they don’t even send me any email for additional information

Hello Team I would like to withdraw my money. You cling to me pending

Hello, I don’t even know how to say it, but this whole Payoneer thing gives me headaches. 2 months trying to get my bank document approved. I wrote to the support live chat, I called them I don’t know how many times, but my document is still rejected.

At first, they told me my document does have all the information needed(while it has everything listed, and they are so prominent that you can’t miss them).
After that, they just told me my document should have less than 3 months(when it was just 1 week old at the time).
Then they told me it looks like a screenshot from an app, and I should provide the URL.
And recently, I called the support team, and they told me I should try again with another pdf.

At this point, I don’t know if I am in the middle of a game or something, but I can’t get what is going on with Payoneer. I am lost. Everybody at my bank already knows me, I even found a guy there who used the same document for his Payoneer account just a few weeks ago.

Please tell me, what should I do? I just want to get rid of all this stress. Please I want my account to be approved.

My ID: 45098044

ma’am my account was blocked saying that terms and violation issue.But
i beg you i have really done nothing.I only withdraw fund through bank transfer from fiverr.Can i open a new payoneer acount from fiverr?please help!

Good evening ma’am,
Please I’ve issues with verifying my address… The address on my payoneer profile doesn’t match with my bank statement address. I have received many rejected replies trying to verify my account. It’s really frustrating… Please, I’d like this to be rectified and updated
My payoneerID: 46982046

Good evening ma’am,
Please I’ve issues with verifying my address… The address on my payoneer profile doesn’t match with my bank statement address. I have received many rejected replies trying to verify my account. It’s really frustrating… Please, I’d like this to be rectified and updated
My payoneerID: 46982046

Good evening ma’am,
My payoneerID: 47893018