Payoneer Account Verification Delayed for 5 Months - Any Solutions?

Hello, I have been waiting for 5 months now for my Payoneer account to get verified. Despite sending my documents multiple times, there has been no response from their support team. Unfortunately, there is no live chat or email support to ask for help. As Payoneer is my only payment option in my country, I am getting frustrated with the situation. Have any of you faced a similar issue with Payoneer’s account verification process? If yes, how did you resolve it? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

They hide live chat well. You need to go to Payoneer Support Center, then type “verification” in that search bar and select matching topic. Then scroll down that page and there will be “Didn’t find your answer?” and next to that “Contact us” button. Once you click that button you get Contact Customer Care form, and next tab is Live Chat. Working hours for chat: Monday-Friday: 1:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen it from other people. But, there’s no contact option available for me except email.

You can contact them on Twitter as well. They respond to Tweets and DM.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll try that. Thanks.