Payoneer warning / reminder

Something feels very fishy with this "verification of documents."
Sent 5 different utility bills / documents all from September .
Every time got a different reason for why they’re invalid (last one being the fact they’re too old or expired? really ? september 6th too old or expired?)

Is there any author out here who succeeded in getting his payoneer utility / rent bills verified?
After doing some research it seems as if everyone in the payoneer forums are talking about this issue.
Found too much bothering detail in their “community forums”

November 19th is the due date, are we all gonna get our accounts locked again?!?
Hey Envato, a.k.a “B-Corp” , can you be a bit more transparent with us on this, please?
2 Likes

Here, I have the same issue … Payoneer approved my Passport but a proof of address is not till now.
I sent an ID Card which is special for resident in my country. It has my name, my address and my image. They rejected but I don’t why then I sent a bank statement and it is not approved because it lack The logo and name plus they said the address is not complete in it and it cost me to make a new bank account to travel from my city to other 3 times. Payoneer’s rules become now like Paypal’s rules and I hope Envato can find a solution because is not an issue for one artist, programmer or freelance or for marketplace. It is for more than one person and one marketplace. I don’t know how it will end a happy ending for our businesses.

1 Like

That’s why it is fishy,
It seems as if they are doing everything they can to NOT approve documents.
Which can technically, give them the right to lock the account at some point.
Due date is November 19th, two more days from now.
Fellow authors who use payoneer - stay safe.

I opened a support ticket to Envato for advising me what to do next if I get locked but for me I believe in & trust Envato Team and their capabilities. I think you could send a support ticket to see what will happen next

As I understand they will only block your credit card… so bye bye ATM withdrawals or easy transfers of money from Payoneer card to other cards/banks… And yes I’m struggling with this issue too, they rejected every document I submit :smiley: Like seriously? What kind of BS is this

1 Like

only? its the only thing you have as a customer.
There’s no physical branch.
Check this out from Reddit payoneer forums.

The kind of BS that companies involved in shady practices do.

If they don’t approved your address you can’t even withdraw your money to your bank account and you will see pending transfer . I read many people who struggle with issue for more than 10 days their money stuck and the worst they can block you from Online Chat & Phone Calling.

1 Like

Exactly. Read about it too, getting your money blocked and then no option for support or chat is infuriating.

No you can withdraw money to banks.

As for the reddit user who wrote

Yeah, my account is blocked is all what they say… For the mail seems like I did something against the terms and conditions

That seems to be a whole different issue :thinking: I had all my money stolen from my account a year ago lol and had no problems contacting them or getting that resolved, sooo dunno I’m not THAT pessimistic yet

Sometimes, I think to empty my account and remove my items on EE because there is no reason to sell your products if your money goes to others ??? :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

Yes do drastic emotional actions, that will surely help you in the long run :smiley:

1 Like

You can but under their permission and you need to wait your turn. Check in

And all this if your documents are under review but if it is blocked !!!
1 Like

We need new payout option on Elements - AND THIS IS A FACT.

Paypal - always problems. – Payoneer - since year - problems.

We need normal bank transfer payout option - (and I mean immediately). Transferwise? Revolut? Two very easy ways. ;]

4 Likes

Just tell me, Can you work now ?
I am not and really confused

Oh yikes!.. Well, then that’s messed up… But maybe it happened cause the user didn’t have their “account approved the first time” when they created it? I mean I have successfully verified my account long ago and had sent money successfully to my bank previously… Not sure if their new request for address suddenly completely invalidated my account also for bank transfers :thinking:

It is because the Irish Bank as they said. They now do full verification for all account old and new ones and blocked all the suspicious and unused ones as they said. Me I successfully verified and even celebrate with my wife and kid at that time. What a lovely moments at that time .

Yes of course I can :smiley: First I cant control what they do, I can’t force them to accept my documents it seems, soo it’s out of my control currently and so I just don’t stress it right now.

I do what I can do and what I can control, which is transfer large sums off money to my revolut account in case I won’t be able to withdraw money for some time till they sort their BS out.

And lastly it seems to be a bigger issue for many users, soo at least I’m not the only unlucky one for whatever reason so that makes me worry less, cause if lots of people are complaining it’s something wrong with their verifying process and not each user per say. Our documents are legal and correct so it’s their problem… And if they don’t want to lose a ton of customers and go bankrupt they probably should solve it sooner or later… soo I’ll just wait and see what happens.

1 Like

Just started this thread to warn co-authors here and give them a heads up before November 19th.

Look at their tweets & replies page , it isn’t a pretty sight.
A corporation that is supposed to keep so much money safe, only replies via twitter?

1 Like

for me yesterday receive money form Envato go to atm and store everything works fine

1 Like

my thread about this… Payoneer question