Payoneer verification - "Correspondence with your payer & Submit work contract"

Paoneer asks me to provide information “Correspondence with your payer”, “Submit work contract”. But what is it and where can I get it? Has anyone gotten this message before?

A quick search would’ve help:
https://forums.envato.com/search?q=Submit%20work%20contract

But here it’s:

1 Like

Hi @Avirtum, how have you verified “work contract” and payer correspondence with payoneer? Can you share details. It will be helpful for authors including me for verification. Thanks

See my post earlier.

1 Like

Okay @ki-themes. Profile screenshkt is enough i think

Well, let’s me show my situation.
The payoneer asked me about three documents:
“Website screenshot” - screenshot from envato profile is fine, this document was approved
“Correspondence with your payer” - I send screenshots from gmail, but it was not approved
“Submit work contract” - I send screenshot to envato profile, but it was not approved too.
From three documents only one was good (the first one, see above), but after this action the “Verification Center” has the “No open requirements” message. So I can assume that on this one, the extra verification was generally successful.

P.S.
Also, I wrote to envato support and they sent me a PDF document that has mine and their requisites and states that I am an author on this envato platform. But I haven’t checked it yet, because the verification request from payoneer has disappeared (see above).

1 Like

Thanks @Avirtum. It will help us.

Contact Payoneer team @Rachel_Payoneer @Melisa_Payoneer

1 Like

@Rachel_Payoneer @Melisa_Payoneer Please Solve This Problem

I badly needed a contract form for Payoneer Verification, Therefore I mailed it to Envato. But They didn’t respond to me. What should I do now? Can anyone please help me out with this issue?

@BenLeong @Melisa_Payoneer

Envato can’t provide you a contract because you’re not working for them.
You will need to solve the issue with Payoneer.