Rejected so many times!

80-80

I KEEP Getting REJECTED CAN SOMEON HELP ME???

Without the images, there’s not much left.

1 Like

hi, well for me, the thing looks a bit busy , even for me lol (this is rather my style, “busy content”). The lights and lighting not look super really;istic in my view and they tend to take too much space from the global canvas if u ask me. till about the busy look, the footer is very dense, at this stage, I assume that bringing some breathing inside would make it look far better, in the end. not to mention that , in my view, a better alignment vertically of side blocks with the central part of the footer, would take the footer to the next level. I identify that for here the flagging in every direction is not an issue for this platform, but for me this has never worked pretty well. I suggest improving the spacing of the header as the two lines look either too separated from the main title or not enough and most importantly the these two lines are two close from each other. I would advise to cut the footer as well , by introducing a pink rectangle behind the time and club, tomato it spring out more and catch attention much much more

too much lighting effect, color.