im really new to this community and videohive. I got one item accepted and now my second one was hard rejected.
“The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.”
I uploaded here the preview file for the description of the file. I think i know that the scenerie is too simple and the logo animation too “boring” but maybe it has to do with something else?
I read a little bit in other threads with the same subject. But before i upload another one i really want to avoid simple mistakes like wrong font or something.
- Could it be the preview presentation?
- the music for the presentation?
- the font in the subline of the logo?
- the controller i created for the item?
- do the reviewer open up the project files and there i something not good enough?
- Or is it the PDF which is included as a tutorial?
Thank you all for your time.