Christmas Logo - Hard Reject

Christmas Logo YouTube Link

Hi. Recently I’m uploaded the remastered item, and immediately (about 6 hours) gets a hard reject with this feedback:

Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time. The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements.

Okay, maybe I’m not understand something, but for example the next items meet to Videohive’s quality requirements:

What do you think about this? I’m interested to get your feedback about the item and situation.

P.S. Not tried to offend someone, just compared the several approved projects, and the hard rejected item.

Hi. Sorry for your rejection. I think your logo is way too simple about design and execution. I don’t know about the other examples, I just answer what I think about your work. If I consider the christmas works recently approved, maybe yours has not much of christmas style or look.
Anyway, it’s just my opinion.
Good Luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello.

1. Comparison with other items isn’t objective as they have way different styles. It’s no use to compare shape animations with fake 3d look.

2. As for your item specifically, first part looks good for me, but 2nd part starting from transition to actual logo is just too simple and primitive. First part of reveal is disconnected with transition and text animation. +As for me, it is snowing too much :slight_smile:

2 Likes