Rejected. :(

Hello. I just got hard-rejected. Here’s my animation. I spent a lot of time into modelling and getting the right colors but still I got the usual hard-rejection message.

Hello,
Now the market is very saturated with element 3D stuff and specially Extruded logo.
Idea and design = 7 // good
Modeling = 8 // good
The Materials = 3 // very saturated colors and distracting textures
Camera Movements = 6 // Speed movements not harmonized with the music
Keep moving
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I don’t agree with you about the textures and the video not being synched with the audio but thank you for replying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I see no reason for this rejection. There are a lot of extruded logos but yours has rustical elements of originality. What did the reviewer commented about the rejection?

2 Likes

answer

The animation style matches perfectly the audio style and yeah there are a lot extruded logos with a single plane
under the logo with a few camera movements and no 3D environment whatsoever which are getting accepted. These templates take like 15 minutes to create. I think that the reason why it didn’t get accepted is the preview video. If I had shown another color example I would’ve got the approval.

If they don’t want it there are many other markets where you can sell.

That’s exactly what I’m going to do. :slight_smile:

Actually, I sold many rejected items here, in other places.

I think AJ logo is not good for this style and some custom demo logo with more elegant font should be used. Anyway, it looks pretty cool and original, except oversaturated colors that could be fixed by just few clicks.

I’m glad you like it. I use the AJ logo in order to give credits to the Audiojungle authors for producing amazing sounds that help motion designers create.

Hay where I can sell my rejected item, can you give some url link please ?? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think I’m allowed to do that here :smile:

i think the transition isn’t consistent. the last part should be zoom out not static