Reject Emotional piano song

item-feedback

Got rejected on this one:
This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.
I find it hard to see why… Any tips please?

Awesome composition first of all :+1: But should sound a bit brighter to me, the frequencies of each instrument better separated in the mix…

Hey @aronvs

It’s a nice track! however, it’s much on the boomy side and that would be my guess for rejection, it takes away clarity in the track a bit too much. I also agree with @FOXYAudio it could sound brighter and have a more wider sound, giving the illusion of space, that would do a lot for this track.

Good luck with future submissions! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback!
Why do you think that it was rejected on composition/arrangement?

Thanks for the feedback!

its exactly what they say in my opinion brother !
You need better samples ! for example the crush scared the crap out of me in one part because it was too loud and i was deep in your soft piano !
your bass is too low in some parts and it lacks high end your total mix!
its a great soft composition btw !
hope i helped a little bit !

thanks for your feedback!
I know what to do in the mix, however the reason for being rejected on composition are still not clear to me…

basically the reviewer said that he dont like the mix and he doesnt see any commercial value !
this automated message is better btw than the old messages that was kinda rude :stuck_out_tongue:
IMO with a better mix would be accepted because is a nice composition !

ok, thanks!

I think the quality of the mix is the main reason, the arrangement is fine to me.