Regarding Licensing

I’m interested in buy the Premiere video transitions and Sound fx on VideoHive.
I’m only a hobbyist and do videos for fun (ie: vacation videos, holiday videos etc)
What kind of licensing do I need? Am I able to use Sound fx and transitions on every one of my hobby projects?

Thank you

1 Like

Extended license will be useful to you.

That’s wrong. The OP requires one or more regular licenses. Each license is a single use license (even the extended license), so in theory you would need one regular license for each video you create. However, check the full license details for exceptions, and to see in which instances you can class your videos as a ‘series’, where you can use the content up to 52 times in a year.