Reason for rejection ?

Hello
I’ve uploaded this site on Themeforst
But he was rejected I wanted to know the reason for rejection
If the errors are fixed, it will be accepted?
http://orgweb.esy.es/Project_Them/index.html

Didn’t you receive an email? Where the list of review from the reviewer. If you did not receive it try checking in your spam folder.

1 Like

With respect, you are way off the standard for here.

• The fundamental basics like typography, spacing, margins, consistency etc. all need work throughout

• Multiple images appear stretched

• The design feels outdated

• If you are going to include a blog then you should have blog posts

• There’s an awful lot going on without a hierarchy or structure

Fixing what needs to be fixed would mean an almost entirely new site and this is a super challenging category to get approved in or generate sales given the massive and very high quality competition.

2 Likes

Hello
If you have purchased theme from the Themeforst website
Theme HTML and you convert it to theme WordPress
Is he going to be accepted or what?

Not necessarily. And if you didn’t get permission from the author and an agreement for you to do so, then definitely not.

2 Likes

Please, I can adjust the theme in order to be accepted.
Either I change the theme from the base

If you agree with the owner of the theme
Then I can raise the theme from my account.

You need to take the time to fine tune design basics and familiarise yourself with the standards, and requirements from an originality and attention to detail perspective to be approved here.

I honestly don’t think that this would be approved even if you fixed the basics - the whole concept is not really up to the level here esp. in that category

You can submit other people’s designs in another format but as @SpaceStockFootage rightfully said you need full permission, any license and/or agreements that the author wants e.g. fixed fee, % of profits and so on

2 Likes

Thank you for your efforts with me :blush:

Hello
If you have purchased theme from the Themeforst website
Theme HTML and you convert it to theme WordPress
Is he going to be accepted or what?

If you agree with the owner of the theme
Then I can raise the theme from my account.

two things:

1. You can’t do this without permission, licenses and agreements from the original author

2. There’s no guarantee even then. It comes down to the quality of the conversion, suitability of the original design and item in today’s market etc.