Re-submission Feedback doubt - Videohive, need clarity

Submitted preview with NEW watermark on Videohive, Have received this Feedback for my Submission

. Our new upload system automatically generates the Envato watermark for preview videos. Therefore, this item contains a double watermark. *Please resubmit the preview video with watermark again.

So if i resubmit with watermark it will be double watermark again.
should i resubmit with or without Watermark? can anyone help?

Wiithout Watermark

Thanks for Reply,

You are Welcome

It clearly states WITH WATERMARK.

Resubmissions are done via the old uploader. The old uploader does not add an automatic Watermark. You should have uploaded it with watermark again.

You will get soft-rejected again now.
(Or they will not notice it and your item is online without watermark :smiley: )

Well… had initially also Uploaded with NEW Watermark, but the reply says 2 contradicting line… marked in BOLD
1:- System generates automatic watermark, that’s why double watermark
2:- resubmit the preview video with watermark again
Here is the reply
1:- Our new upload system automatically generates the Envato watermark for preview videos . Therefore, this item contains a double watermark. * Please resubmit the preview video with watermark again .

not contradicting, read my post.

Thanks @Creattive
well please don’t take it wrong…i was mentioning Contradicting for Videohive’s Reply

Since i had uploaded initial preview with Watermark only
nevertheless, thanks, you have great portfolio. all the best

I agree it is confusing and they should really have the same system for both uploads and resubmissions in a category :slight_smile:

Basically it is: New uploads: no watermark, Resubmissions: With Watermark.

When you get soft rejected because you violated the no-watermark for uploads, the fix is to not change anything :smiley:

2 Likes

@Creattive, got it. & it worked., Thanks alot
Basically it is: New uploads: no watermark, Resubmissions: With Watermark.

Once more doubt - the Soft reject is always there on submissions?

Soft reject only comes if something is wrong with the item but can be easily fixed.