Question about envato API script

Hi guys.

First of all we want to wish all a Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:
Relative to my question, we have a client that is interested in our Envato Script API.
He is asking if he can buy the plugin and integrate it under a plugin he is working on.
my question is about licences. If he wants to use our script in his own plugin, for resale (or maybe integrate it into some other product that is made for resale) which license should he pick?! Regular license, Extended license, or none of this licenses?!

Best regards.

As far as I know, it should be the extended licence. But, Iā€™m not really sure so wait for other answers. :smile:

You can use Revolution Slider as a reference for this type of issue. For resale as a part of his item, he will need both an extended license and your permission.

Extended License
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Also see:

Can I purchase an item to use as a smaller component within a larger project that I plan to sell as stock or a template? For example, could I purchase a button graphic for a theme I plan to sell?

Use of items in larger stock projects is not allowed as the default position under the licenses, but there are exceptions.

Exception 1: When you purchase an Extended License and get written permission from the original author to use in your stock item sold via Envato. Keep a copy of the email giving you permission.

Example: A CodeCanyon author has a slider and gives permission by email to a ThemeForest author to use the slider, under the Extended License, in a theme.

Can I allow another Envato author to use my item within their stock item?

Yes, with the permission of the original author an item can be used inside a larger stock item or template sold via Envato.