Public Domain Christmas Songs List

I prepared a list of all public domain christmas songs for all audiojungle authors so you can freely re-arrange, remix or re-conduct as you like…

1. Adeste Fideles
  2. All Through the Night
  3. Angels from the Realms of Glory
  4. Angels We Have Heard on High
  5. Auld Lang Syne
  6. Away In a Manger
  7. Bring a Torch
  8. Christians Awake
  9. Coventry Carol
  10. Deck the Halls
  11. First Nowell
  12. Gesu Bambino
  13. Go Tell it on the Mountain
  14. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
  15. Good King Wenceslas
  16. Hark ! The Herald Angels Sing
  17. Here We Come A-Caroling
  18. Holly and the Ivy
  19. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
  20. I Saw Three Ships
  21. In the Bleak Midwinter
  22. In the Bleak Midwinter (T.G. Strong)
  23. It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
  24. Jingle Bells
  25. Jolly Old St. Nicholas
  26. Joy to the World
  27. Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming
  28. O Come All Ye Faithful
  29. O Come, O Come, Emanuel
  30. O Holy Night
  31. O Little Town of Bethlehem
  32. Once in Royal David’s City
  33. Silent Night
  34. Star Of The East
  35. There’s A Song in the Air
  36. Toyland
  37. Twelve Days of Christmas
  38. Up on the Housetop
  39. Wassail Song
  40. Watchman Tell Us of the Night
  41. We Three Kings
  42. What Child is This?
  43. While Shepherds Watched
11 Likes

Thank you, just what I was looking for. :slight_smile:

Thanks, man. Useful list to know! :+1:

cheers :ok_hand:

Wow! :slight_smile:

I’ve heard stories of public domain work being flagged on YouTube because of people mistakenly adding it to ContentID. Does anyone have experience with this?

Great post! Thank you!

Great! thanks! :slight_smile:

Uh. How? CID like adrev can match existing recordings, not titles or melodies etc. Which cid can identify titles etc.?

Honestly, I have no idea. I don’t personally have any experience using public domain work so have not been able to verify. I’ve just read random articles/posts about it - if you google something like “public domain music flagged youtube” it shows some peoples experiences of it happening which is why I was asking if anyone on here has had issues.

Cool!

I’ve just uploaded ding dong merrily on high, and I see it’s not on that list. Mmm…

Just checked - the tune is 16th century- I think I’m ok :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you!

I’ve just uploaded the classic “Jingle bells” but in a Dixieland Jazz style and waiting for the reviewers…

Are vocal okay for all of these songs? No one seems to be doing them with singers!

I know there’s a few with vocals, but my guess is that although most of these music are really into the public domain, maybe it’s a little more vague concerning some of their lyrics?

(Sometimes, those lyrics were added years after the music was composed, so it might be a good idea to double-check, case by case, just to be safe).

I started this thread to help you all guys this time of period and started to produce some carol songs.
But the reviewers have other opinion… They rejected this. Tell me your thoughts…

Thanks!

Thank you)