PSD Soft Reject.Need your feedback

My PSD template is soft rejected, I need your suggestion to improve this psd.
I got this message from reviewer:

1. Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest. Further, PSD templates category requires templates with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

2. Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable.

3. The overall hierarchy of this item requires some additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention.

Here the photo : https://www.dropbox.com/sc/e4vvqa8d3ko9daj/AABOEiLrjIR_A8WEob29uE1Qa.

Thanks for your time !

anyone ?:heart_eyes:

Hi,

I really liked the black styled pages in your PSD. :smiley:
There are a few elements I would have modify

• The font is very small at some places, like the ‘shopping online’ at the header, the secondary text at the slider and buttons (like under ‘free returns’, ‘free shipping’ at page 4) … this font size is too small for me to read.

• Elements which are important for the user’s experience, like buttons, prices… should be designed accordingl:
    The prices are small and gray - why not a bit bigger and in bright colors? you want the customer to see the price.
    The buttons texts are very small too - they should be big enough to be noticable and clickable.

• The icons used at page 4 aren’t clear to me, and a bit small. Perhaps consider changing them to more commonly used symbols.

I guess there’s a lot that can be done in order to make the best PSD (well, you can improve everything endlessly,) but I think these could be a start :wink:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for leaving your thoughts @Ofrika.

It’s so detail and useful.I think i’ll try it.

Thank you again !