[PSD] Hard Reject. Suggestions ? Please!

Hi friend, I send my first psd and her is rejected.
But i don’t have answers about my errors.
Do you can help with a suggestions for my next project, because I can’t send again this.

Comment of team themeforest:
Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest. Further, PSD templates category requires templates with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

Url with images:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByDArvur6F94VEhCVnF5SkRPeGs&usp=sharing

Thank you very much friends

Someone answer about This?

I want very much a help =(

Are there other pages?

As it is there is not enough to it.

The basics like typography and padding/spacing needs attention

Thank very much friend @charlie4282 … I can Correct and resend ?

It is not just a case of correcting - you need to substantially evolve and develop it.

You can resubmit rejected files but only assuming you have made enough of an alteration

Understand @charlie4282 , I wanted to say Evolve and resubmit …

As First And I’m not sure how to proceed … Thanks For Help @charlie4282

You need to fix the basics like typography esp. as this is something that would feature in all areas of the website.

Once that is right you need to look at expanding the design and file. Right now you have a one page site with limited number of sections. Even if they were perfect in design then this is not enough to qualify as a PSD for sale here.

It needs to be ‘premium’ which means the design has to be flawless and then you need to think about multiple pages, more features, more content etc etc. Ultimately someone buys PSD designs here to code into sites and what you have now is not really enough or all that it could be.

Look at any of the big PSDs for sale here and you will see they almost all have many many pages and numerous different design features.

Thank you very much friend @charlie4282 … Good!

Create more pages, work at details and typography . Try to make a clean design . Choose images carefully. In demo try unstock images . Good Luck

Very Cool Friend… Thank You @thezoc