Pro's Feedback needed

Hi Everyone :smiley:

My First Submissions has Been rejected
and I need Some Pro’s Feedback on The Items, So I Can Improve My Skills to Reach GraphicRiver Standard

Thanks For Your Time :smiley:

There are lots of issues:

• You have no concept
  • Typography doesn’t pair
  • Composition, alignments and spacing are off
  • Overall balance is nonexistent

If you intend to create minimal items don’t use photos! Use shapes, typography, colors, illustrations instead. See this https://www.pinterest.com/braydenjames83/minimalist-business-cards/

1 Like

hi for me the main problem that u are facing is that your item, even if it had been somehow some way accepted would have no commercial potential whatsoever , in my view. Look, who is going to pay , when the item would be rather easily and lastly redone by someone with basic photoshop knowledge? and, as people would not really same time out of buying, u can rest assured that people would rather opt for saving money and redoing if they really liked this item … what i also mean by that is that the global style, at this stage is too flat , not original enough and that pushing the envelope graphic design wise would be welcome so that it gets more creative and worked and that it ultimately motivates people into buying. Let’s face it , the two cards have more or less the same problem illustrated , the logo side is way too empty , there is almost nothing at all inside, so is there a real purpose to have it? To a certain extent , in both cases, the whole graphic design parts are residing in the logos that are meant to be replaced by people and pictures that are not including either … which makes me feel like that this is rather good that your item could not make it , as, try to figure this out, people would feel like that that they have basically bought documents is text layers inside, period … that would be a great disappointment for sure … IN addition, the part that would get is really not impressive to say the least as the typo maybe be clean but also really flat, lacking variations, font combinations and touches of creativity and / or originality