Can anyone help please?

Hi. I have made this business card. I guess i have not selected a good font. Can u suggest which font suits more in this design. If something else is wrong plz tell me.

1 Like

hi buddy well there is a clear attempt to bring something original to the table and this should mentioned and u should be praised for this, however , to be honest there is also much to say as regard to your item as such … first of all the style keeps on being a bit too minimalistic so that the item really has a commercial value. Redoing it would be rather easy and not taking much time so why would people buy it as they are not saving much time … they would opt for choosing to save money instead . Then, there is a real issue , if u ask me , when it comes to the global style and , honestly both sides really look disconnected and the bottom line is that at first glance, it does not appear to both sides of the same card but two different cards … i also tend to believe that pushing the envelope and forgetting the minimalistic style is a requirement for all of us unlike we want designers to be get rid of in the future and replaced by those nasty inefficient bad communication generating “self service like” automated systems
once that said , typo needs improvement if u ask me … in my view the combinations are not really working well and the fact of the matter is that this is being emphasized by the lack of contrast between the background and the text which contributes to further flatten the whole part …
the hierarchy as i tarted to mention above is not string enough and much more relief would be required so that info pop out

2 Likes

As a result i guess i have to leave it as it is and try a complex one !??

1 Like

if i were u i would have black in both sides in the first place and try to work out more the info side so that there is more graphic design into it …

2 Likes

does this one looks fine??

1 Like

oh yeah this is much cooler if u ask me, i think that putting a bit more relief in the typo to have a better hiecrahy of information would be welcome , too. I regret that u have not taken out the Big N in the name side to introduce a logo to replace it, this is worth trying to get to see how it comes out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it will not match with other logos if i put the logo section. I would better not to have logo in this card… right ?

1 Like

this is a creative choice , then, this is up to u :slight_smile: if u feel like u have clues enough for your card anyway , click the "solution " box and good luck for your submission … all i can tell u is that this is really way better in my view :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your ideas have been always great. Massive respect for you. I will surely apply your instructions.

1 Like

thank u buddy this feels good to have to deal with someone who respects people who try to help , the bottom line is that this is not what happens with all people , i recommend u to post your card like this , this is good and if this is not accepted try to post somewhere else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I refer oswald font

1 Like

Thanks for the idea dude!