Product was rejected! Please help, give me some advice

prev-590

Red%20Business%20card

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Creative Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Thanks for help

hi indeed your product is interesting inso far as it does not look like any other one … though , quite frankly, colo combinations are definitely not the most attrctive that u could have had … i suggest that u learn about complementary colors and that u stick to this concept indeed. Otherwse, i would personally try to add some effects a bit on plain colors to bring some relief to the table and i think that reworking the typo so that u have a more harmonious and original one would be welcome … wat u have to keep in mind is that most of rejections are somehow some way related to typo here as this is judged as essential to say the least
finally the part with name and function is too compact, this is lacking of breathing and this make your spacing aspect look not ok

2 Likes

Thank you very much [n2n44], I will experiment with color and font.

i guess the best advice to give anyone anyways is to focus on quality , to take your time and make sure that u are submitting things of as good a level as u can possibly do, especially in this very saturated environment

1 Like