help me friends why my item business card have been rejected. What's wrong with this

hi indeed, to be honest i rather like what u here but let’s face it , there are things to say as regard to this card all the same. The first thing and i guess probably the most important of all is that this type of style and color combinations has been seen over and over again and there are a bi variety of items already in the catalogue using a good deal of what u have here … in other words, i think that they expect u to bring something really original to the table so that they considered accepting the product indeed. In addition, if this looks globally good, u can still improve things apart from the originality of the general style. For the logo side, the information is too low / too close from the edges, this is “killing the breathing”. For te information side, in my view there is an issue about spacing and alignment, especially on the left hand side and in the bottom right area. I indentify that u have more content for the address, but the problem is that by having a bigger stripe like this, u are also killing the harmony and make the thing look unbalanced. I also believe that u should align the name and function with the phone, website and so on at this stage, i have no idea with what u aligned it lol. The typo is also clean for sure but looks also a bit flat and rather emphasizes the fact that u could not really manage to bring anything really new here. The very good news is that u have a good base to work with and maybe if u can edit things properly u will be able to have the card approved :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll try to correct the mistakes thank you for advices

1 Like

u are welcome buddy :slight_smile: what u have right now is really not bad , jus need adjustments :slight_smile:

hi i had sent u a private message but no answer , anyway, happy new year, good luck for your future submissions

1 Like