Problem with item rating.

Hello everyone;

Before approving our new item in our total profile rating was 5 stars based ((4 ratings). In our new item, we got 3 more ratings but it’s not adding yet with total profile rating also as we got three 5 stars ratings in our new item it should show in our new item with full stars it’s showing but with empty stars. Anyone could suggest me what should I do in this case. Should I contact with Envato support if yes then how may I do that?

Thanks.

I also noticed that, total rating count does not change lately, definitely a bug. You should notify Envato support :slight_smile:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue. Already submit the request on Help center. Waiting to hear back from Envato Support…

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve created a support ticket about it.

similar issue here, thanks for submitting the support ticket guys…

1 Like

Same here, thanks for tickets guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is an important problem about calculate item reviews since 3 days , you can count your total item reviews/stars, if you got a star in these 3 days.

https://themeforest.net/item/stack-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-with-variant-page-builder/19707359 There is stars background problem on new theme.

@tommusrhodus could you calculate your total customer reviews?

4 reviews @ 5 stars, I wonder why this isn’t showing?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My ratings displaying as empty stars. Also, theme in my portfolio does not displaying with rating. Also! This rating is not count in my overall profile rating. Seems like it’s the bug.

1 Like

It’s a bug
Same here. The rating is with blank stars with yellow border in the product page and there is not rating at all.
As well as we have total 27 ratings and only 23 are showing to out profile.

And also user is unable to rate item

1 Like

Hi.
There is something wrong with rating system
We have 4 ratings on out new theme and those are not showing.

As well as we have total 27 ratings and only 23 are showing to out profile.
Why this happening ?

Can anybody also facing this issue ?

Seems to be a bug.

1 Like

Same here. The rating is with blank stars with yellow border in the product page and there is not rating at all in any category listing or my portfolio list.

1 Like

Hi guys. Thanks to all those who opened support tickets about this - our developers have identified the bug (an issue affecting cached item ratings), and this has now been resolved.

If you have any items that are still affected, it should automatically be fixed the next time they receive a rating (updating the item to show all previous ratings, plus the newest one).

1 Like

Hi BenLeong

As you says that this bug is fixed when you receive a new rating next time. But it’s still same .
We received new ratings and those are not showing on our theme as well as overall profile ratings.

:frowning:

@scriptsbundle Same thing happening for my item. Yesterday I got one rating and today another one but it’s not added to profile and item rating still showing empty star icon.

2 Likes

Yes it’s not fixed just now received one more rating don’t work.

2 Likes

Maybe devs have other solution?

Devs are still working on ratings and review issues. It probably won’t be fully functional until Australia swings into action.

1 Like