My first 1 star Rating

Hello Everyone,
I have a HTML Template from January 8, 2017 with 5 stars rating until I received a 1 star rating from a customer who contacted me to help him, but I was in vacation and I was unable to answer him …
I lost my first position with filtering by best rated and I’m really disappointed :frowning:
Does envato have the right to intervent in this kind of situations ?
I need help please.

Envato helped me with 1 star ratings few times - for example I got 1 star rating because someone couldn’t download the item… maybe he had slow internet, maybe it was error on envato page… but definately not my fault - so I contacted Envato and after inspection they told I am right and they removed this rating :slight_smile:

If rating is fair they can’t do anything. If rating is unfair they will help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hevada can you help me please ?

Only Envato Help & Support team can help with this, unfortunately this is not something that can be solved in the forums. Please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center if you haven’t done so already. Our Help team will be happy to check into it for you. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @hevada for your answer :slight_smile:
Ok I will contact Support & I hope my problem will be solved :wink:

1 Like

Hello @celtano

Open ticket and send them rating link and details. they will remove rating if they find it is invalid

http://enva.to/Help

2 Likes