Previously Hard rejected- Would you reject this redesigned theme?

Hello everyone, Link#2 theme was recently rejected for typography/colors and attention to detail.

I am attempting a redesign on link#1 - home page ONLY. I just expect some kind of reply containing ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and , maybe, 3-5 reasons why. Thanks a lot !

Link#1
Link#1: redesigned theme is my redesign for re-submission, please let me know if link 1 is an improvement and any issues you see that could be a problem for getting approved.

Link # 2 was theme that was hard rejected.

Link#2 (original images blurred)

Thank you,

It’s arguably better but still a way off the standard for here.

• code has numerous avoidable validation issues

• too much empty and white space throughout

• helpful articles content is cropped

• typography still needs work throughout

• helpful articles and logo images are all stretched

Thanks for the great feedback.
Can you please give me an example (s) where the Typography needs work and why?
Thanks!

1 Like

I think that you fonts need better font-size: 15px and line-height: 24px or 26px; regards.

Thank you, to clarify that is 15px for body text? Is header text sizeand line height ok?
Thanks

JeriTeam
December 16 |

I think that you fonts need better font-size: 15px and line-height: 24px or 26px; regards.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

MarleneYetsye
December 16 |

Thanks for the great feedback. Can you please give me an example (s) where the Typography needs work and why? Thanks!

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Yes it’s ok all body fonts 15 px and line-height: 24 or 26px

Thanks again for your hep.
I came across this typography reference that might be helpful for other new developers/designers like me:
http://typographyhandbook.com

Thanks

JeriTeam
December 16 |

MarleneYetsye:
Thank you, to clarify that is 15px for body text? Is header text sizeand line height ok?

Thanks

Yes it’s ok all body fonts 15 px and line-height: 24 or 26px

In Reply To

MarleneYetsye
December 16 |

Thank you, to clarify that is 15px for body text? Is header text sizeand line height ok? Thanks JeriTeam December 16 | I think that you fonts need better font-size: 15px and line-height: 24px or 26px; regards. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. In Reply To MarleneYetsye De…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.