[Hard reject] My theme was rejected. Suggestions for improvements before re-upload!

Hi.i recently uploaded my theme in themeforest and unfortunately hard rejected.
Review team sent me this message.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘X-Lines Responsive WordPress Blog & Portfolio Theme’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Here is the link xlines

Pls, help me to understand why rejected and suggestions for improvements before re-upload? Thanks for your advice!

Can anyone help me out ?

With all due respect you are way off with this.

• Code validation issues

• Typography needs a lot of work

• General feel and features appear very outdated and lacks premium uniqueness

• Scroll is very jittery

1 Like

totally agree with @charlie4282.

Hey! there :grinning:

your item files & folders must be set as per guideline, we hope its help you :thumbsup:
A step-by-step guide to the upload process

Best of luck

Thanks for advices.

Hello, I would suggest that the first thing you change is the font you are using … I am not a design expert, but as a normal user, I really find it very hard to read.

One more thing, when I use sliders, the whole content moves… which is also weird for nowadays themes… Best of luck !

@hknksy

First of all - Themeforest means Premium - and Your submitted theme is so far from this standard. Dont loose your hope because almost 90% author first got hard-reject for the any perfect reasons.
Hard reject means the another chance to improve your skills.

Ok ! what’s wrong with this item

First of all the main thing is Typography and Visual appearance of design.
As @charlie4282 says its a very outdated but as i saw you made the design like Vintage look then its a great if you improve your Graphics awareness and Typography improvement.

Use the fonts like open sans - roboto as a main text and for Title use any vintage look like font.

About Typography

• Font style - Font Weight - Title Color - Line height - Letter Spacing - Font size[i.e consistent for all the tag you used like H1-H6, P, Span etc.]

Visual appearance

• Color combination, Consistent look on overall theme, Menu, Sections must organize in proper priority.

• Used Images must be Premium look and can appropriate to theme also.

Must think as a Buyer and made design as Buyer centric

Ragards,
Phoenixcoded

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions @phoenixcoded, it will be very helpful. Where can be found quality stock images for use in live preview without license problem? Thanks again and i’m always open to new ideas!

@hknksy

About premium quality images with royalty free licence you can found many of sites which provide this type of images
Below are few of lists :slight_smile:

Regards,
Phoenixcoded