Plugin rejected, I can not understand why

Hello everyone, then 2 months working hard, finally made my first submission, and was strongly rejected. Following the review of the reviewer below:

Hey there! Welcome to CodeCanyon. Happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

This item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what ís already available.

Unfortunately, I feel your item, in its current state, looks and behaves in a rather generic manner. With more unique features, I’d definitely be happy to take another look at this.

I wonder what the Envato item collection is semelhnate to me, I took care to do something new, both in appearance and usability. I know of other plugins that make my extamente what I do.

I wonder what you think here forum of my project, I will be very grateful for your comments.

thank you

Project link: http://coyotegrid.coyotewp.com/

Frankly I do not know if I waste my time trying to resubmit or try to sell on their own, might make a free version, however limited.

Unfortunately some types of items (especailly sliders) are just totally saturated.

There’s thousands of sliders and grids available, here and elsewhere.

Yes don’t let the project to go waste. Create a free version. See if you can get it approved on the WordPress plugin repository or simply host it on your own website. Keep the code and embed it in a larger project down the track (maybe a WordPress theme?).

Good luck

1 Like

You have a nice item, looking good and interesting idea. Good luck!

Thank you for your comment