My wordpress plugin got hard rejected

Hi , i am a new author and submitted my wordpress plugin "wordpress header bar " 12 days ago but after 12 days i got a reply from the team in the below manner :

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Wordpress Header Bar” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.”

I was new to envato , i don’t know how can i meet their requirements , but i invested much money and my time to develop this item , i was in the start point of my career , this decision by codecanyon really disappointed me alot ,but this plugin is working perfectly in every aspect ,this plugin has lot of options for less money just 10 $ , i did not go to any job as i want to do something new by my own .
DEMO LINK : http://wordpress-header-bar.envoflix.xyz/

So i request respected Authors to please provide me valuable suggestions and your experiences so that they are very helpful to me .This is humble request to all the Authors of Envato and hope i will get an positive reply.

If any Envato quality team reviewer is in forums , please help me , i checked my plugin several number of times and it was working perfectly ,please consider my sincere request and help me .

Thank you.

Your item may work perfectly but the reviewers don’t think it’s of a high enough quality to be sold on here, your plugin (on an initial look) is more suited to a free plugin on WordPress.org than a premium plugin, to be classed as a premium plugin you have to offer something which buyers are willing to pay for and may not be able to get anywhere else.

Look at similar plugns to yours and see what your item was missing compared to theirs, Codecanyon tries to only sell the best of the best plugins and unfortunately yours didn’t meet that criteria.

Hello sir , thank you so much for your reply .
But I would like to tell you that my plugin is the unique plugin in codecanyon without a single competitor , there is no atleast similar plugins in codecanyon.it was working perfect in every aspect but still rejected , but it has lot of benefits for every website to promote certain announcements ,coupon codes ,valid Time expiration etc…,there are lot of waste plugins in codecanyon without any customers and they got approved but my useful plugin was rejected ,my plugin was worth purchasing for less money and best for its features.i am sure it will get lot of sales if it gets approved by Envato team