Please i need an advise for this rejected item. It"s second time

Hi, Please help me, i need an advice to move forward creating better items, it was second time my item was rejected. And i still confused what wrong with my item. Rejected with STANDARD QUALITY issue:
This is my items

hi
your design is good but your title is so near Line cutting…
you dont use right bleed line
that all

1 Like

i like what he has done in a general way but lets face it , if u are right about what u mentioned, this is really far from being all that we can have to say about possible issue …

1. contrast
    some texts are simply unreadable and is this worth having them is they cannot be read?

2. hierarchy
    this is directly related to contrast indeed, some information, including some supposed important ones are not popping out at all and cannot be read which is much of a problem as this is supposed to be part of the elements that an event planner may want to emphasize …

3. bleeding guidelines and spacing
    several texts seem at least to be inside the safety zone, which is not done, your texts must be out of it , for several reasons, including safety and making sure that some texts does not get cut once the document is printed and technicians cut them … not to mention that taking out texts from these areas enables text and lay out to “breath”, if u do not do, just like what u have right not there is a feeling of suffocating …

4. alignment
    u have texts justified in all direction this is either making very little sense not to mention that this is disturbing eyes visually speaking and in particular when it comes the z-shape reading process , the eyes get lost in your flyer

5. fake logo
    as i use to mention all details matter and i really believe that u need to introduce a decent + professionally executed fake logo so that it improved the way your flyer looks rather than just “fulfill a gap” and deteriorates the preview , not to mention that this is not even outstanding , contrasting from the BG and being noticeable so that it values the brand …

6. icons
    they are basically too flat , too common …

hi thank you for give a response. and advice, yes i think i am miss understanding with the guide line.

thank you for the response and advice, it’s detail and i will try all of that.Thank you thank yo thank you.

and when you say about spacing, is the tracking of font (distance each letter) must be consistent on all the design?

hi not necessarily but it should be coherent (so not too many difference s all the same) and aesthetic too … spacing is also about distance between elements

i want to submit this item. what do you say about it?

hi i think this is not going to make it , sorry to say just this but i prefer being honest …

i think that u have many issues to deal with … first of all , if i understand the purpose of the yellow wave where u put pacage related texts, this is nether looping good not balanced indeed … i think the yellow color is not adapted to the theme and in particular such a yellow, much too flashy if u ask me … besides did u use cmyk colors?

i think that the vignettes that u use however would be a much better start for this creation and that you should build your item around this system …

all the items look a bit like all put together but without u managed to make a real relationship emerge from it all the same …

hard to understand what is justifying that u use this red color for the circle and inside the way u organized the text is far from impressive indeed , to be honest it looks rather like “diy” from a guy who knows how to use photoshop rather that professional designer made …

the logo is neither outstanding nor being positioned well if u ask me …

globally this is rather flat typo wise , just go to get inspired by some of the guys who are really good in what u want to do right now, just like @grafilker for instance …

yes its ok. its better i get the reason of issues earlier , than get rejected with no specific reason. Yes i think grafilker is awesome!

get inspired from the best guys in town (and in the category where u post) … this is the best piece of advice that i may provide u with …