Please Help me!! please help

I made one new useful project and it was very good. envato rejected it and i send it again with new account and then it accepted becuase it not had any problem and i dont know why it rejected for first time. now envato closed my upload page and removed my good item. what can i do? please help me.

The best way to get a proper answer is to open a ticket and ask Envato support team here :point_down:

But what you did is completely wrong, it’s like you’re trying to fool the reviewer team by opening another account and resubmit the rejected item again…

As I know rejected item can’t be re-submit again unless you did major changes.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
But, this was not my intention.I did not know this.
Bt do not you think that the rejected this project, was a bit rigorous?

Actually, your work needs more improvements, lots of enhancements to the texts animation. Most of the texts preset have the same style of animations with different angles.

@Nidina Check your junk/spam emails for a message that you should have received when your item was disabled.

Your upload rights were revoked for submitting a hard-rejected item under a new account. Normally, resubmitting a hard-rejected item to the same account is already a violation, but opening a new account and submitting the project as a new user is one of the most serious violations any author can commit outside of copyright infringement. Videohive views that as an attempt to game the review system.

As for the project itself, while it’s presented well and contains a large amount of presets, it offers nothing new to the marketplace in terms of what is already available. Animated text is one of the most saturated categories, so the review process is much more strict for those types of templates.

You’ll need to get in touch with Envato Support before proceeding further.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for replay. I Dident know I cant send it on new account.
But tell me do you ever see the extension UI for premiere pro? my project have this Feature.
2- what mogrt project support all languages? my project support all languages just you need chnage the keyboard language and type.
3- what mogrt text preset have experssion to turn on or off start and end animation or change the time duration?
4- show me one text preset like it for premiere pro.
5- my project have html cataloge( it can be install like extension on premie)
by the way, I think it is very useful project and customers very need this project. I can Promise you if you accept it, it can be come to popular page. just test it and click on approve button then I can show you how it come to popular page.

from best regards to you