Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?
- If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
- Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
- You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.
Can I Resubmit A Soft Rejected Item?
Yes. However, please re-submit your files, only after making the changes/updates required (as outlined in the email or comments in the Author Dashboard).
- Login to your Envato Account.
- From the Author Dashboard, click the ’ Hidden Items’ tab.
- Open the item by clicking on the item title .
- Click Edit , then Submit to update.
Why Was My Item Rejected?
Envato strives to have only items of the highest quality available on Envato Market. Items are evaluated and assessed during the approval process by quality standards, which are set at the discretion of the Quality Team.
Some general guidelines to consider are that the item must :
- Be useful to customers
Not include any potentially offensive content (eg. violent, sexual or otherwise offensive content)
Not infringe on any trademark or copyright
Not be compressed to the point where the aesthetic quality suffers
Not include your logo, URL, or watermark (you may include information about your services in an attached help text file)
- Be well constructed
- Be as compatible as possible
- Be easy to customize
For more detailed information on quality standards for each of the Marketplaces, browse the Content Requirements section of the Author Help Center.
With this in mind, unfortunately not every item that’s submitted to Envato Market can be approved for sale. If your submission doesn’t meet our Content Requirements and standards it will either be Soft Rejected or Hard Rejected .