My First Item Was Rejected 😭

My first item on CodeCanyon was rejected with reason:

“We have completed our review of “Simple CSRF” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Demo page: https://simple-csrf.shaitor.com/

Can you guys review this item and say what is wrong with it?

And what does “Hard Reject” mean? I mean, can I upload the same item again after quality improvements or I can’t upload this item anymore, even after improvements?
Because there are 2 different links:

Unfortunately, your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

And shortly speaking, there are ways to upload this item again to Envato under this name? (after technical/quality/idea/ improvements)

And I’m confused :`(

Thanks a lot!

It depends on your modifications/improvements. If you just polish few things and change one or two thing, then upload, you will get rejected again as well as if you keep continue, your upload rights will be removed.

If you change the design/quality quite a lot and make it ready for the sale, you won’t get rejected

1 Like

Thanks!

And my request is kept alive:
"Can you guys review this item and say what is wrong with it?"

Because I don’t understand what exactly is wrong.
And because the Envato support team can’t tell my why, I have to hope on your help and advices, guys

I think yoru project is too simple, that is the main problem, you received a hard reject which means that the script is not good enough.

If you want to resubmbit it make sure you really improve it not just a few things here and there otherwise you will waste yours and reviewer time.

All the best.