Please help me improve my design

Hello everyone i’m new on graphic river and i want someone to help me improve my design so i don’t get any rejections

Thanks a lot

1 Like

hi indeed, one of the main problems that u have here is that there is close to no graphic design here. Actually , when u take out the logo that is meant to be replaced and thus not included in the main file what do u have left? Some texts, a few basic icons and a plain color shape. In other words, this is definitely not enough for a potential buyer. People may wander what they are paying for, not to mention that there is nothing really original to say the least in what u have to offer at this stage. The typo is clean but not really super original , the hierarchy is sort of fine globally but nothing is really outstanding either. One of the main problems , too is that once u take out the logo from the logo side there is absolutely nothing left until u may wander what is the purpose for the card to be 2-sided … IN addition , there are issues of alignment in the information side. Icons and related information should be aligned the name and function. The logo is not properly placed according to the z-shape reading and is also not properly aligned or dimensioned to match the other side of the card. The contrast is far from wonderful for the logo, i would not say that u violate this basic design principle but, on the other hand, this is not clearly contrasted as it should be , as well.Icons are too basic and look like photoshop presets , they basically bring nothing more to the table in terms of graphic design. Otherwise, the footers texts in both side are too close form edges and they may end up either in the trime line zone or the safety zone in the best case, but , in any event, this is not properly as the texts may get cut or at least they are lacking breathing and not given the proper attention nd impact indeed

2 Likes

Its to basic, there is no graphic design here, You have to come up with a unique design to get approved

1 Like

thank you for your time

1 Like

Keep spirit

1 Like