Please give me some feedback

If any one can provide reasons we received hard rejection for our item that would be greatly appreciated and we will ensure to rectify these for resubmission.

The email received was:
Unfortunately your submission Ola | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Link to demo -
http://www.theme-candy.com/ola/

Is design not unique enough?
Do the images in the Shop or anywhere else and videos possibly breach copyright?
We did not provide links to scanned model release forms even though all models are from free commercial use sites, is this an issue?
We did provide resource links to most images and videos used and notes for commercial use but not all, is this an issue?
Anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Looks too simple. You should add unique details and try another heading font

Hi leafcolor

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback, we really appreciate it.
We will certainly take these points into account during the redevelopment process.

We truly believe our theme has unique features to offer the Envato community. From what you see in our demo, would you say that we have not showcased this properly or in a clear way?

So we also have a better understanding on all requirements carrying on from the questions of copyright, in your opinion would we need to stipulate ALL the legal rights/credits etc of images, videos and sounds to the reviewer in the notes to the reviewer area when submitting?
We ask this because we have noticed that not all credits are publicly listed on some themes where they have clearly used material that could breach copyright.

Thanks again.

Happy for any one else to also offer their feedback :slight_smile:

This is Avada ! or a replica of Avada. I doubt it will be accepted (Under based on similar items), haven’t seen the code but the only thing I see is change of colors and fonts may be… If this is your own code, how long did it take you to design this ?

regards

This is Avada and it would never be accepted because you are not allowed to repackage and sell an item.

You have to create something from scratch on your own, then try to get it accepted.

Oops, he updated it to avada :smiley: last 29days, I saw it looks like a simple unfinished theme only