project rejected plz give some feedback

this is my demo page:
http://www.oriolab.com/minila/demo.html

its not retina ready can it be a reason for this rejection?

and this is dear reviewer messege:

Unfortunately your submission Minila - Creative Multipurpose HTML Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

please mates…
any feedback

any feedback?

@LoveThemes im waiting for your advice my frend. :blush:

Too basic design interface, bad image usage, color combinations, typography. Guess you need to rethink design all over bro.

1 Like

@CreativeKaboom thank you bro…yea actually im thinking about that too…
other mates im waiting for more advice from u
let me learn from u…

I understand that it’s not most important, but layouts selector is really looking bad. Your customers will see this page first, don’t forget about it. About theme - typoghraphy need to be improved and menu need some smoothness i guess.

1 Like

@RoyVelvet thank you so much mate…u right i should do something about first page and typography.thank you so much.

Honestly, it’s far too basic.

Typography, spacing, hierarchy, design elements…it all needs a lot of work.

1 Like

thank you mate. really tnx for ur answer.

There is A LOT of bugs in the opera browser.
-Scroll with the mouse doesnot work,
-Pictures
-Animations
-Typos too (misspeeling of words)
-Etc

1 Like

@endopt thank u bro.im really thank you for ur Attention

You have there a great idea for a website, if you work on it you ll get aproved and then you ll get sales too.

1 Like

really thank you for ur kindness an motivation mate. :blush: