please feedback my business card before submit graphicriver

@n2n44

it’s ok or errors? thank you so much.

1 Like

hi Jeri
well u have troubles about alignment in a general way (picture and name with the red bullet for instance). the global style keeps a bit too simple. icons are definitely too basic and far away from being bringing anything to te table design wise. texts in the info side do not look properly aligned. the fake logo is too simple and part of the name is hard to read due to the lack of contrast too , finally globally u have to try to push the envelope much more graphic design wise

2 Likes

@n2n44

now yes? but I think that green not good color please help me.

1 Like

a mi parecer no es mucho mas mejor porque tu , mas o meno, no has cambiado de lo que he explicado. Lo que quisiera decir es tienes que mover el nombre y la fotografía un poco mas en la derecha. Hay que cambiar los iconos para unos mas elaborados y introducir un poco mas creatividad y graphic design en el el estilo global y en la typo , también. El logo me parece bueno ahora y los textos cons las informaciones son arreglados , ok , también

2 Likes

@n2n44

I am not sure if is ok

1 Like

I loved the red colour

3 Likes

hi both are ok green and red , i like red a bit more , the stripe instead of the full rectangle is not bad but this is still not what i really explained

2 Likes

@n2n44

I think that my business card is very better than do I can submit graphicriver?

1 Like

no the green and red this is not good at all , color combinations are ugly not, why changing them when both were cool (the red one even better BTW)

3 Likes

i understand u for so my business card was hard rejected.

1 Like

do not worry Jeri, these sort of things happen more and more , sadly enough hard to avoid , no matter what u are and what u do

2 Likes

I understand many thanks :slight_smile: now i will make new flyer

1 Like

Please don’t take this the wrong way but this thread is a perfect example of basic errors when being an author.

In less than 24 hours you have:

1. gone through multiple variations and amends to the design of a business card

2. been hard rejected

3. and are now moving on to create a flyer and something completely different

This rushed, indecisive and non-committed approach, not only will almost always lead to weaker standards and rejection, but it is also a self-inflicted obstacle to any author really learning or developing their skills.

Again, this is NOT meant as an attack on anyone specifically. If anything it’s an opportunity to refine the approach.

2 Likes

@charlie4282

I understand you I need learning more for my flyer, business card etc for best design will approved graphicriver, regards.

1 Like

It’s not so much learning - it’s about:

• not rushing

• thinking more about what you are creating and why

• sticking with one concept at a time. If you abandon a design at the first rejection then you will never learn how to improve and avoid the same problem next time

Again this is advice for many people not just you.

2 Likes

I understand u, i try working very slow (calm), sorry my error very fast working for so was hard rejected my flyer, etc.

1 Like

I want forget business card because i love working flyers.

1 Like

i think that u are better suites for flyers even if u still have work to do to get to deal with today’s very high standards …

2 Likes