Our Envato Journey through time šŸŽµ (Income Reports)

Nice, very thoughtful @snailmusic, good marketing.

1 Like

Hahahah thanks @SkinnyAtlasMusic!!

Thanks for sharing your journey. Very amazing!

1 Like

We just published our August Income Report here: SnailMusic. Explaining our worst and best month on AudioJungle and why weā€™re moving to the island of Menorca to work there :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a cool story to tell guys! I read all of your journeyā€™s episodes and the thing I liked most is the fact that you leave many thimgs behind to reach a balance between a new way of living and music. Now, I admit, I havenā€™t listened to your songs yet but iā€™ll surely do :slight_smile: My little advice: make more music! Even though you have great tracks( iā€™m guessing) you produce too little. One great track is all you need, we all know that, but to get that great track out there you need to increase your chances and become relevant. I know about SnailMusic, from the forums but do potential clients know about you? Best of luck to you !

Hey guys, I checked out your blogs and itā€™s all very interesting. Weā€™re about the same length of time on here and have similar sales. Keep at it and good luck @SnailMusic !

Thank you @DougFury! :slight_smile:

Yes @MARiAN itā€™s true! Since this month of September weā€™re producing more than ever, I hope in 2 months we could show you a big change in the number of songs uploaded and its quality! Thank you very much for your advice!

Hello everyone!

We just published our September Income Report here: Snailmusic :slight_smile:

This has been a very interesting month for us, the best one in terms of licenses sold and the first one since we moved to Menorca. We talk about money, SEO, social media and a special tool we created to make easier for our clients to find what kind of license do they need.

Best regards,

1 Like

I was waiting for this! :smiley: Seems like pretty awesome month for you guys, congratulations and good luck!

1 Like

Hahahaha thank you very much @WaveToys !! :smiley: Good luck to you too!

1 Like

nice progression guys, keep it up!

Thank you @DougFury! :slight_smile:

Hi fellow authors!

We have written our last October income report here: SnailMusic :smiley:

Very good month, improving our license sales and learning a lot! We have released 7 songs, gained a few more badges, having more visitors on our website and redoing the design of each one of our songs and profile.

Hope you like it and it helps someone!

Best regards,

PS: @OlexandrIgnatov your name is in there :wink: Thanks!

1 Like

Interested to see your report guys but your website seems down at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s working here @OlexandrIgnatov. Thanks for sharing @SnailMusic, and hereā€™s to your continued success!

1 Like

Have no idea why itā€™s not opening here :confused:

Still not? Thatā€™s weirdā€¦ i tried from several devices & incognito mode and works here

Nope man, doesnā€™t work. Iā€™ll try it later today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

As always, we have wrote the new income report for November 2016 and you can read it HERE.

If you cannot access the webpage (happens sometimes in East Europe) just install quickly in Google Chrome this VPN extension: Hola VPN and choose USA as the country from which to enter. Itā€™s easy.

In this report, we cover all the numbers from the month (nice increase in the affiliates $), the evolution of website SEO, our first experience with Youtube and much more.

Hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, glad to see improvement! :slight_smile:

1 Like