Our Envato Journey through time šŸŽµ (Income Reports)

@WaveToys Thank you very much!! Little by little :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my friends and happy 2017!! :smiley:

We have just published our last Income Report. Now if you live in East Europe you would not need an VPN to enter the website because this issue is fixed :wink:

We explain there how Christmas time has been and howā€™s everything evolving.

Big hug to you all and thanks for reading! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Hello to all authors!

As always, hereā€™s our last Income Report of January 2017. This has been one of the worsts months in terms of sales and I think itā€™s interesting to readā€¦

Thank you very much for being there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love this idea guys. Iā€™ll be watching.

Also, I have no doubt you will become Elite. Weā€™ll celebrate.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Avery & Will! :slight_smile:

Your words helps us a lot to get going!!!

1 Like

February? :slight_smile:

Hi @WaveToys, I broke my arm 1 week ago (nothing very important, but I canā€™t move it) and now I write with one hand, slowly like a Snailā€¦ so I would wait and do February + March in next month! Thank you very very much for your interest!! :slight_smile:

Big hug!

Very sorry to hear that, I hope that youā€™ll get better soonā€¦ Cheers :wink:

1 Like

Hello fellow authors!

We have just published our new Income Report for the months of February + March with some interesting stuff. March has been the best month ever for us.

By the way, weā€™ve been now one year on Audiojungle!!

Hope you like it.

PS: @WaveToys here it is :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice! :open_mouth: Glad to hear youā€™re ok now!
I see that your refferal incomes are also doing great, can you share some tips? Are you driving traffic mainly from your website/social networks? Do you use some paid ads? Iā€™m building website where I will run big AJ affiliate program and that would be helpful. :slight_smile:

@WaveToys Yes, weā€™re driving traffic from 2 sources: the website and the Youtube Channel, no paid ads. Both are long-term strategies that started almost one year ago and now are starting to pay off.

Itā€™s essential to know about website-SEO and Youtube-SEO to be able to get good positioning and deliver value to this people but thankfully thereā€™s a lot of online resources to learn about it :slight_smile:

Is not easy! I hope it doesnā€™t seem like that when I write: we have invested many many hours during those months to it!

But if you think is worth it, you will be not afraid to learn, fail, learn more and then have some little success in economic terms.

Weā€™re here in case you need some more explanations! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cool, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting report guys. Glad to see the increases. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing this report, guys! Glad to see your hard work is starting to pay off, you certainly seem to be on the right path :smiley:
Hope your arm has fully recovered!

1 Like

Thank you very much for reading it @MidnightSnap! :slight_smile:

Thanks @PurpleFogSound, my arm is much better! Every day I can move it a little bit more hehe. Thank you very much for your kind words, after putting so much work weā€™re very happy to start seeing some results!

1 Like

Hereā€™s our Income Report for April 2017:

It is short, very short :wink:

We have to go back to work!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that guys. April was tough here too. I wish you all the best for May, itā€™s usually a strong month :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, May is usually much better than April . :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha thank you very much guys!! @WaveToys @stardiva hope so! :slight_smile:

I am not from audiojungle but i find your approach and income reports very interesting.

i wish i could spend time in island like yours.

hope you will make good money in may which gives you atleast 1month reserve money.