November 2015 Sales

October was better, November is little low :frowning:

At this rate, I should get about the same as I got in September, although October was quite a bit more than that.

Best week since start in 2014.

I’m sure there isn’t less buyers activity, just more competition.

3 for now, very slow start…

8 so far… feels slower than October.

Total 5 sales :frowning: Very bad month.

slow … especially at a time when most of authors would normally make definitely more money …

I think now is my queue to write this words. Worst month ever! Only 25 sales (((

I just need somebody to kick me in the nuts, and then this month will definitely be the worst one in many years. Horrible sales.

3 Likes

80 sales so far, worse than October, but still not that bad

Get out whilst you still have some dignity. Your work is no longer appreciated by the buyers on here. They want the maximum product for the minimum price. As long as you’re prepared to pump out one theme per month (I know I’m not de-valuing my skills, and the industry as a whole like this), which I see some ‘Top’ authors doing you’ll be just fine :wink:

The floodgates were never properly manned by Envato, so any half-assed designer has been jumping on here in the past 12 months thinking they’re going to be the next Avada etc… Envato should have had a policy similar to another marketplace (that has market in the title) where you have to have a proven portfolio that you can show, before they allow you entry.

TF, and the whole industry is saturated. And buyers just expect something for nothing now. It’s like buyers who complain about a 99 cents app on the app store “This should be free, I’m a struggling college student”. It’s 99 cents!!!

The tide has changed in the past year, and you’re swimming against the current, my friend.

1 Like

14 sales, seems to be 1 every day… no more than 1 no less than 1

Same here. Really bad first two weeks. Kick in the nuts will be from 1st January, with 30% less from US customers.

1 Like

I provide a nut-kicking service. Very affordable.

5 Likes

And now, for a limited time, get two kicks for the price of one!

Very Slow!!!

LOL, I can’t even afford THAT. Sales are too low. :grinning:

Yeah, I’m also looking at 30% from January on, my friend.

Yes, I know; I share the same sentiment with you, but I have to give it a last parting shot, before I start looking at other options.

And it’s such a shame for someone like yourself. Have always admired your work. You’ve brought some really great items to the marketplace over the years. But I’m afraid it’s just not enough now to just bring a ‘nice looking’ piece of work to the marketplace. Even some authors that I used to admire on here, are doing the old routine of ‘35 Homepage variants, with Visual composer, blah, blah, blah zzzzzzzz’. I say to that ‘Have some respect for yourself, and the industry that you’re dragging down in the process’.

Have a great evening folks :wink: