No response to my refund request for more than one week

Its disgusting that i purchased a theme from envato 1 month ago and it doesnt work and we requesed our money back and 1 week later we are still waiting FOR A REFUND NOT EVEN A REPLY HAS BEEN MADE
seems like envato HAS BECOME A SCAM SITE

Hi @quickstick

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days.

Thanks

Summary

The publisher has infringed on me, and will not admit errors and indeed there are comments in the refund request that have not been answered for more than 7 days.
we give raise the refund
A response came that, within two to four days, the money will be refunded, and until now the refund will not be made.
Attached is a photo of the response. We are now on vacation because we purchased a product from you and it turned out errors that we have no reason for.

currently support team experiencing a high volume of enquiries and response time could be up to 10 days. but please don’t worry! just give them time to get back to you. hope they will reply you as quickly they can. Thanks

Sir, your Excellency told us that our work is suspended.
We cannot provide our services to clients, nor offer our products to clients
We lose everyday due to delay in response.
In your response, you promised to respond within 2: 4 days. We tried to communicate more than once by replying to the message.
But no one responds.

In forum we wil not be able to help dierctly in this concern because this type of issue will solve through direct envato support assistance. so, please give them time and they will get back as quickly they can. Thanks for understanding

Some have said that we are supposed to contact support elsewhere then the forums to get a refund. Where are we supposed to contact them? The only link to support that I have found are these forums.

Hi @jondaley ,

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

This is the envato customer support link

Thanks