No Response From Plugin Author Nor Envato

Greetings, anyone who can assist!
I purchased a plugin less than three weeks ago and began having issues with the product right away. Prior to purchasing the plugin, the author assured me that if the product was not going to work out I would be refunded my money. While in the beginning the plugin author was great with responses when I requested support. It has now been over a week since my last support inquiry with no response. During that waiting time, I sent two additional follow ups. All with no response.

Two days ago I requested a refund via Envato’s Help center and have not received a response.

I would appreciate advice on how I can either (a) get the the plugin author to respond or (b) get Envato to respond or (c) get my money back.

Awaiting your reply (attempting to be patient), and thank you for your time.

Just to add: I’ve never had to request a refund from Envato nor from any plugin developer and have been purchasing/using Envato for years! This is my first time ever having issues.

Hi, please get in touch with Envato Help and explain them your situation:

if refund request already sent to the author and the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days from the refund requested date.

Thanks

Hello, mgscoder.
Thank you for letting me know. However, I thought I would’ve received a response (whether automated or not) stating that my request was received. This is what prompted me to post a support question in this forum–I never received ANY kind of response.

I’ll check back after seven days. Thank you!

Hello, support.

I have not received a response from Envato regarding my refund. Please update me with a status.

Thank you,
Heather