Newbie question re. definition of single use

Just to be clear, if I purchase a sports graphics package and it says Use, by you or one client, in a single end product does this mean I can use the graphics for the whole season with the same club for the said price around $40 all told rather than $40 per game? I am not being paid for filming the game.

A single application means one unique end product (which can be copied and made available to end users of that product). So, if you create only one end product which will use for all game then one license is fine but if you want to create different product for different game then each end product will be individual end product and will need to purchase individual license. More info:

Thanks for the prompt response,

So the very fact that I would have to make changes (to team line-ups, scores, etc. for each game) means that it is not a series (even though in a series of episodes changes would have to be made to the episode number)? So we would be talking $40x25 games rather than a flat fee of $40 for a weekly set of highlights (not a live production) for YouTube or my website.

Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?

No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.
Please check here:

and

Thanks

The series policy alows you to use the asset in up to 52 episodes. These episodes don’t have to be the strictly the same, just format and theme related.

Thank you PurpleFog. Is that response of yours gospel?

Being new to Envato I don’t want to do something that contravenes the license. I didn’t get the same interpretation from one of the volunteer community moderators.

Who has the final say? Could someone from Envato please give me the go-ahead to purchase the said sports graphics package which I can utilise with one club this coming football season without breaking the bank.

Nope, I’m just an author. Only support can have a liable answer. But I am sure of what I said.

The football season (that’s your recurring theme) can be your series, for which you can have up to 52 episodes or run for one year (whichever comes first).

If your videos were not part of a same series then you would have to have a new license for each video.

The link provided by @mgscoder details the series policy, for more information.