Advice on licences please!

Hi, I’m trying to find out if by buying a video asset (animated background) I’m ok to use it multiple times in one project … I can’t seem to find anything that mentions that … also is one “project” a single piece of video ? I know of some libraries where a project is an entire series …
Thanks in advance

Hi! You can read about license details here:

I copy answer about what single project is:
What is a single application?
A single application means one unique end product (which can be copied and made available to end users of that product). The end product depends on the nature of the item - for an item like a logo template, the end product is the final, unique logo, which can be used in unlimited ways. The next few FAQs explain some situations where we consider allowed variations or a series of related uses to be a single application.

Most of our licenses are single application, however see the “Permitted Multi-Use” FAQ section for a few specific exceptions. Where multi-use is an available option, the single application FAQs here do not apply.

Example: A website theme can only be customized to create one customized website. If you want to create a second website from the same theme, you should purchase another license.
Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?
No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?
To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

Example: A 12 episode TV series that starts in December and ends in July would only require a single license. A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.

Hope it help you!
Best regards,
LuckyBlackCat