Licence question for series of videos

I’ve looked through FAQ for info about this question but can’t seem to find it.
I’d like to purchase some mortice graphics for a series of video shorts.
I’d like to know if I need to pay for a licence for each separate video? Or will it work for the whole series?

Any information would be helpful…

Thanks!

Hi @dcbarns - welcome to the Envato forums!

Are you purchasing on VideoHive or via an Envato Elements subscription? They have some differences between the licences.

For VideoHive, the license FAQ here has more detail:

What is a single application?
A single application means one unique end product (which can be copied and made available to end users of that product). The end product depends on the nature of the item - for an item like a logo template, the end product is the final, unique logo, which can be used in unlimited ways. The next few FAQs explain some situations where we consider allowed variations or a series of related uses to be a single application.

Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?
No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?
To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

If your end product meets the definition of a series, a single licence per motion graphics item should cover each of the videos in that series.