New upload tool for Motion Graphics

zip all your main file, thats gonna be a set of upload and upload your preview image thumb and video from tab that"s already provide in the top, you will see it after your main file is ready.

Yesterday my upload starts work properly, and I can upload preview video, thumbnail, and preview.jpg all on it’s own place. the difference with old upload page only that I cant find place for writing info to Reviewer.
So may be they fix all problems, I guess.

Thank you mate!!!
Works perfect!

Yup, there’s no comment place for reviewer, and no notification if we forgot to fill in the price and tag, not like the old upload page, you need to fill everything then you can submit, the new one if you forget to put something than you got the soft reject, and its takes again another 2 days to review :sweat:

I think we must be able to edit queued files, at least once…

please tell me how can you select files with dropbox? I cannot use dropbox for upload, it says account frozen.

wow, i think you have problem with your dropbox? you need to link the dropbox with envato account first. i think it’s really simple to link it, you just need to follow the step. its so easy for me :grimacing:

I want to try link but this error occured when I try to link, I suppose this error not on my side.

it says that:

This app is unable to link additional users because it has been frozen pending review.

1 Like

have you tried that?
bcz I tried zip file but still submit button is inactive.

Yesterday I uploaded zip file and it worked. The submit button will be inactive until all the form data are completed and no errors on inputs.