Need your help please

Hi there .
My item got rejected twice , i try to years to submit my items and i don’t know way it’s rejected
here is a review message it’s the same message (my be it’s a robot message :frowning: )

I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

here is a demo apk : https://bit.ly/iptv-3-4-2-demo

Please if any one can help me .
thanks a lot

I can understand your frustration because we used to face this same embarrassment.

One of my top notch & trending product Nimble messaging application for business was rejected a few months ago but later on it got approved by reviewer, only and when i have sanitized the product only then Nimble Messaging Application For Business Was Approved.

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for reply, I am really frustrated , i try for 2 years and not success, i need just a clear message from the support to explain me why they don’t accept my app.
Anyway thanks so much

I can totally understand your situation & sometimes with such type of lingering on can easily get your temper as lost but that’s the thing please update your product and application files in the way as mentioned by Envato reviewer

1 Like

Can you share some screenshots of your application, so that we can see what it looks like, without having to install it.

I totally understand how you feel. Almost everyone here has gone through rejections, even the elite sellers. So do not give up.

2 Likes

Thanks @NextLoop @promotionking , I have submitted again and same reason, but now they accepted and tell me to update ui again the app accepted but it’s hiding not listed yet until i submit new update.
Here is the reviewer message

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:
Improve the UI of the app.
We look forward to reviewing your submission once you’ve made the changes!

And here is screenshots that i submit