Why my item has been rejected?

We was submitted item in Monday, and my item has been rejected, but not reason.
This is my letter we recieved:
" Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Deluna Messenger - Chat & Media call with Reac.js Redux + Node.js Nest.js +Socket.io” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center."

Please help me i can’t understand what is wrong in the item. Please authors provide your feedbacks.
Thanks in Advance!

Link for my item: https://chat.deluna.tech
Account: sunshinesoftwarevn@gmail.com
Password: Envato2021@

1 Like

Most probably because it’s a low quality, non-original product.
Your app is also unsecure.
POST https://api-chat.deluna.tech/api/check-user to check if a user is logged in???

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much. We’ll fix it soon. How about other functions?

I couldn’t login this morning using the provided credentials.

From my observations about how Envato selection works, I found the following:

1. Product must be of high aesthetic and technical quality / fresh look (at a reviewer discretion, sometimes higher, othertimes lower, completely random).
  2. It’s best if the product is unique (if the saturation level was reached, no way to get in).
  3. If it’s not, the selection threshold will be much much higher.
  4. They have already got a lot of crap / cheap looking items and as a result, unhappy customers, hence the new requirements.
1 Like

Well, thank you very much. We try to fix it soon!
Hopefully it will be accepted next time.